Search this site
Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
Home ~ Katoa Ltd
Justice & Corrections
Kaupapa Māori Epidemiology
Researching with Whānau Collectives
Kaupapa Māori Evaluation
Theory of Change
Kaupapa Māori Research
1. What's my question? - He aha tāku pātai?
1.1 Sexuality Education
1.2 Keeping Youth Out of Gangs
2. Who should I ask? - Ka pātai ahau ki a wai?
3. How should I ask? - Me pēhea te pātai ki ngā tangata?
4. What should I do with the answers? - Ka aha ahau ki ngā whakautu?
5. Who needs to know what I found? - Ka whakamohio atu ngā hua ki a wai?
6. How should I tell people what I found? - Me pēhea te whakamohio atu i ngā hua?
7. Re-Claim knowing - Kia mau ki ngā mohiotanga
8. Re-Assert knowledge - Kia Māori ngā mātauranga
9. Re-Member people - Kia maumahara ngā tangata
Conclusion - He mihi mutunga
Four elements of effective storytelling
Fabulous white hot speed writing
Writing about Community-Up Research Practices
Finding the shape of your story
Adding a summary to your reporting
Method and Methodology – Getting clear about the difference
Providing Directions for Readers
PO Box 105611
Aotearoa New Zealand